Testimonials


Home



Testimonials


Products to buy



"Obstacle Golf, along with soma is the single greatest invention that ensures success to the happiness and stability of our

nation" - Mustapha Mond, World Controller of Western Europe



"Obstacle Golf is what motivates me to get by any day, no matter how stressful it is, knowing that my hard work will pay off

at the end of every week. As a filmmaker, motivation is especially crucial, since directing the perfect film can be

especially demanding of my energy."-Darwin Bonparte, Director of the Savage of Surrey and over 100 other feelies




"As a heavyweight wrestler, taking soma may not be the best way to spend much of my free time, since being active is

critical to my continued success in the sport. Fortunately, if one needs to stay active and have great pleasure at the same

time, playing Obstacle Golf will give both the exercise and the pleasure one could possibly get in his or her free time"-

Juan Salvador Allende Elizondo, Wrestler from Mexico City and champion of 2 of the World State's wrestling competition



"I thank our great Ford for this great sport. During our breaks in filming, the entire crew of us actors, cameramen, and

even the director, went to the nearby stadium to refresh ourselves. That is how we had the energy and the dedication to make

the feelies we all enjoy"-Stalina Marx, Los Angeles Actress of over a dozen Fordian Film Award feelies.



"I still remember of my first time playing Obstacle Golf. I was only 8, and me and my friends were taken to kids golf

course. I instantly fell in love with the sport the second I shot my first ball. I was a natural, and beat all of my fellow

kids in the games and played many intense adults with adults instead, who were normally much better than the kids. Although

I eventually became a sexophonist, I still do not know how I would get through my life without Obstacle Golf every day."-

Mohammed Khruschev Yusuf, Sexophonist from Cairo Egypt. Winner of the Middle Eastern Sexophonist Tournament, and 2nd place

in the World State Finals.